Your Basket0 Item(s)
Information we may collect from you:
- Information that you provide to us when using this website.
- This includes information provided at the time of registering to use this website or subscribing to our services.
- Information you provide to us when applying through the website for registration, which will typically include your name and contact details.
- If you contact us for any reason, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions through the website to which you are a party and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources that you access.
We use the information you provide us:
- To administer your account and to disclose your details to our third party service providers for the purpose of processing your order.
- From time to time, to inform you by post, email or other available means, of products, services, promotions and special offers from Country Corner.
- We will only contact you by telephone to complete your order of if there is a query regarding your order.
- In the event that you purchase goods via the website, you may be sent an email requesting whether you would like to review your product.
Disclosing information we collect to third parties
- We may pass your personal data to other companies to support our business operations, and for legal or audit purposes.
- We may pass your information to third parties in order to fulfil and/or despatch your orders. The third party provider may send marketing material within the parcel or by post after fulfilment of your order.
At Country Corner we take your online security very seriously. Full details of how we protect the information you provide us are given below:
- Credit card numbers are not stored by us when we call you to take payment.
- We guarantee to comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down in the UK Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
- For security reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not send credit card numbers by standard email.
Protecting Your Security
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
By using our website, you consent to the information you provide being processed for any of the above marketing purposes, except where you have chosen to opt out of being contacted by us or third parties. You can unsubscribe from Debenhams emails at any time using the link provided in the emails that are sent to you.